they are dishonest, unfair, crooks and impossible to deal with. Paid off our lease, wrote in as ordered to cancel and they still charging us a yr later.

took 700 from account by changing # after we canceled the direct payments. then wouldn't return calls. check out the class action suits, I am contacting lawyer now anyone want to join a new class action contact me! they continue to charge my account so had to change it completely.

Signtronix was the company I got my sign from but they hired northern to handle the billing for the lease .

Review about: Northern Leasing Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

When you Stop Payment on them with your bank, are they still able to get money out of your account? I stopped payment on them using my bank.

I paid a small fee with my bank to do this. So far it has worked; the $150 payments each month has stopped and now they just harass with constant phone calls. They say they will sue in New York court. Whatever.

My question is, if they win some bs court case in their own state, can they come after my business bank account or my personal account? I'm prepared to close both. In Texas, a shitlord company like Northern Leasing can't garnish your wages, however, I'm uncertain if these *** can find a way of getting back into your business account after you have stopped payment on them.

I don't care about phone calls or credit scores. I care about these *** blatantly stealing money out of my checking accounts.

I would love to see a class action law suit filed against northern leasing. I will be happy to join.

aw from texas